Tuesday, March 3, 2009

9 to 5 is how you survive…


I ain’t trying to survive,
I’m trying to live it to the limit and love it a lot!



Apathy Feat. Emilio Lopez - 9 to 5 (Prod. by Q Tones)


Song of the day because this is how I’m feeling. Shit sucks when you have no $$$. I live pretty far from the school i go to as well so when you add up Toll + Gas + Food expenses, the bank account starts looking annorexic.I went pretty long without a 9 to 5 though (Year and a half almost) so I can’t really complain, but now I have to get back into the routine in order to LIVE LIFE comfortably. Can’t sit back and just let shit pass me by anymore because I don’t have enough $$$ to cop something I want or need (car insurance, money for school supplies, dental insurance, health insurance) or chill.Currently looking for anything really! the dream would be a music related gig but doubt I’ll find any in this industry’s current state. I wouldn’t mind a lil boutique gig like ALIFE or anything like that but they’re all in New York, which is pretty far from where I’m at but fuck it if theres something like that around here and it pays I’ll make that trip for that. Bills have to get paid. Any suggestions?

“…9 to 5 is only slavery perfected.” - Emilio Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment